Share your Birthright Israel gift with fellow young adults who live in (or are from) Los Angeles.
Based on our flagship Quest itinerary, you’ll have the opportunity to explore Israel’s natural beauty, its epic 3000-year history and its colorful cultural traditions. Designed for Jewish young adults who live in (or are from) the Los Angeles, California area, LA Way Community Trip is an active travel experience. When you choose this Birthright Israel trip, you’ll spend less time on the bus and more time on the go –discovering the past, present and future of Israel with all your senses.
Through the course of this 10-day journey, you’ll form new cross-cultural friendships with Israeli and North American peers, experience all the must-see/must-do highlights of Israel, and return home with a new sense of perspective and meaning.
BONUS | Get to know Israeli society on a person-to-person level with VIP community visits in Tel Aviv, LA’s sister city in Israel.
- Ancient and modern Jerusalem
- Negev and Judean Deserts
- Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights
- Tel Aviv and the Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- The mystical city of Tsfat
- Watch the sunrise from Masada
- Gain a new perspective at Yad VaShem
- Celebrate an Israeli-style Shabbat
- Be inspired by models of co-existence
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
- Tap into the innovative spirit of Tel Aviv
- Camel care and desert tent dinner
- Raft down the Jordan River (summer)
- Explore archeological tunnels
- Beach time and night life in Tel Aviv
- Browse colorful open-air markets
- Cool off under a desert oasis waterfall
- Bond with fellow travelers
- Forge friendships with local Israelis
- Gain insights from your staff team
- Discover a rich culture and diverse people
- Experience current events first hand
- Develop a deeper sense of perspective
Each itinerary is unique according to your exact dates, the time of year and so many other factors. Browse the sample itinerary below for a taste of the journey that awaits you