Hike. bike. rappel. jeep/ATV. camp.
Outdoors Max is the *original* outdoors adventure – an active eco-exploration through the storied Land of Milk and Honey. Ancient trade routes have crisscrossed this land for thousands of years. The extensive history interlaced within the country’s diverse natural wonders have made Israel a destination perfect for outdoor exploring. Now it’s your turn to discover the beauty of Israel’s rugged mountains, vast desert canyons, fertile valleys and magnificent coastlines — on your own two feet!
And more than just an outdoors adventure, on Outdoors Max you’ll discover more than 3,000 years of Jewish history, form new cross-cultural friendships with Israeli and North American peers, and experience all the must-see/must-do highlights you expect!
|18-22 | 22-26
You’ll be taken to the Birthright Israel website to register. Remember to select Israel Outdoors as your trip organizer!
- Ancient and modern Jerusalem
- Negev and Judean Deserts
- Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights
- Tel Aviv and the Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- The mystical city of Tsfat
- Extra night camping under the stars
- Watch the sunrise from Masada
- Gain a new perspective at Yad VaShem
- Celebrate an Israeli-style Shabbat
- Be inspired by models of co-existence
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
- Tap into the innovative spirit of Tel Aviv
- Extended hiking in the wilderness
- Camel care and desert tent dinner
- Raft down the Jordan River (summer)
- Explore archeological tunnels
- Beach time and night life in Tel Aviv
- Browse colorful open-air markets
- Cool off under a desert oasis waterfall
- Bond with fellow travelers from home
- Forge friendships with local Israelis
- Gain insights from your staff team
- Discover rich culture and diverse people
- Experience current events first hand
- Develop a deeper sense of perspective
Each itinerary is unique according to your exact dates, the time of year and so many other factors. Browse the sample itinerary below for a taste of the journey that awaits you
Outdoors Max is a more active experience designed for anyone who’s physically fit and with a passion for the outdoors. The itinerary includes about 20-25 hours of hiking, plus a night camping under the stars.