In just a few short steps, you'll be on your way...
Registration is fast and commitment-free! Follow these simple instructions below, and then LAUNCH YOUR REGISTRATION to get going. You've got this!
We have a huge selection of trip dates and trip styles, so you’ll be sure to find the right one for you! Before you choose, think about:
- What kind of experience you’re looking for
- When you want to travel.
Sign up early to get ahead of the pack when it comes to getting your first choice trip dates. Also, make sure to:
- Submit your fully refundable deposit to hold your spot.
- Bring a friend! Traveling with friends and relatives is easy. Invite them along!
We’ll send your trip placement via email – only once you have submitted the refundable deposit and your vaccine records.
- Make sure to accept within 72 hours!
- Don't forget...the trip offer is conditional upon completion of the other steps like the eligibility conversation, health forms, passport copy, etc.
Just a quick chat to get to know you better, confirm your eligibility, and answer any questions you have. The calls:
- Are super fast and easy.
- Must be completed before we can issue your ticket!
Get a head start on getting ready with our handy Pre-Trip Prep Guide
- We'll send you all of the details to get ready for the journey ahead as part of a pre-trip prep email series.
- The emails will include everything you need to get set for the trip - like your flight info, trip itinerary, Facebook group, packing list...everything!
You’ll be taken to the Birthright Israel website to register. Remember to select “Israel Outdoors” as your trip organizer!