Experience the best of Israel through the lens of medicine on our new Birthright Israel trip for Medical Students and Practitioners!
Travel with a group of medical/nursing students (including admitted students) and practitioners. Together you’ll explore the Jewish Homeland alongside a group of Israeli medical students for all 10 days of the journey.
Based on our flagship Quest itinerary, special program highlights include innovative medical facility visits, emergency medical simulations, and opportunities to network with Israeli physicians of all backgrounds. It’s an extraordinary way to experience Israel and deepen ties with your colleagues.
|Current or incoming medical/nursing students + practitioners
|USA | Canada
You’ll be taken to the Birthright Israel website to register. Don’t forget to select “Israel Outdoors” as your trip organizer!
- Ancient and modern Jerusalem
- Negev and Judean Deserts
- Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights
- Tel Aviv and the Mediterranean Coast
- The Dead Sea and Masada
- The mystical city of Tsfat
- Hospitals and medical bases across the country
- Watch the sunrise from Masada
- Gain a new perspective at Yad VaShem
- Celebrate an Israeli-style Shabbat
- Be inspired by models of co-existence
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
- Tap into the innovative spirit of Tel Aviv
- Take part in real field training exercises
- Complete an authentic military medic simulation
- Network with Israeli physicians of all backgrounds
- Visit Israeli hospitals where cutting-edge techniques are being developed
- Spend part of your trip traveling and collaborating with Israeli medical students
- Experience all the highlights of our flagship Israel Quest itinerary
- Bond with fellow medical and nursing students from home
- Forge friendships with local Israelis
- Gain insights from your staff team
- Discover a rich culture and diverse people
- Experience current events first hand
- Develop a deeper sense of perspective
Each itinerary is unique according to your exact dates, the time of year and so many other factors. Browse the sample itinerary below for a taste of the journey that awaits you